"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Monday, December 24, 2012

December Dueling Darlings

I am finally here for this month's duel...9 days late...but here.  Life has been crazy to say the least.   Our hostess, for the Dazzlers this month was Michelle and she sent a wonderful kit with silver cording, silver ribbon, self adhesive snowflakes, some awesome designer papers and a wonderful Whippersnappers image called "Snow is Overrated." 


I used white, Bravo Burgundy, and Not Quite Navy cardstock along with my icicles border punch.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and added the great designer paper, ribbon, silver cording and snowflakes that Michelle included in our kit. 

I am sure you have already checked out the other Darlings blogs...but in case you haven't see my sidebar and go take a look.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

April said...

Great coloring! I am so happy you found time for a bit of creative release!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Barb said...

This cute card was sure worth the wait! Love the colors you used and the layout is great!

Thanks for haivng the time to create such a cute card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I so like how you tied the silver cord and left long tails. The snowflake looks good on it too. Great job this round!!!


Merry Christmas!

Darlene said...

Wow, Debbie, this is so very pretty!! I love the rich colors and how you rocked the embellishments! Coloring the skis to match is brilliant. Great job and I'm so glad that you are in the Darlings!

Carol W said...

Oh Deb...I love everything about this card...especially the colors and the way you colored him...WOW,WOW, WOW....great job my friend...♥