"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Monday, July 18, 2011

Mystery Image





The card on my blog today is a card I made for a mystery image swap. It's so fun to stalk the mailman waiting to see what the image is going to be for the next round!!!


This month, our hostess, Paola, sent us this adorable image. If memory serves me correct, the image is from Whippersnappers. She also sent cute paper butterflies and the baubles I used in the center of my flowers.


My cardstock is Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Cameo Coral. Sorry, I made this card over a month ago and cannot remember where the DP is from. I embellished with the baubles and Whisper White and Certainly Celery ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

April said...

Great colors!! I love the interior of the card!!

~Paola~ said...

wowww Debbie!
I absolutly LOVE your gorgeous card and I am so happy I got to keep one from the swap :o)
Honestly,pictures don't do it any justice...
Check out more love in the album I just opened up:o)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=21786

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the papers you chose to use and how well it all works together!

Very cute ☺