"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
Helen Keller

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sarcasm...........




Good morning. Seems like forever since I have been here. It has been a crazy, busy couple of weeks. Hoping things slow down after this weekend.

My card today is for a swap on SCS. The theme for this month was a card that you could give a close friend, a friend who could appreciate your humor. Since, some times my humor is on the sarcastic side....my card was born!!!

I used the Charolette digi from TGF. When I look at Charolette I see attitude. In my mind she could definitely pull off sarcasm. I added a sentiment (not mine originally) that I thought Charolette capable of saying and getting away with. My card base is Poppy Parade, one of the new In Colors from SU! I also used the new Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon from SU. I colored Charolette with SU markers and copics. My DP is from K&Company. I loved all the postage stamps and thought it good for this card. Since my card sentiment speaks to a picture, I added the photo corners to the image to tie into the theme of the card.

I do have a couple of friends I could get away with giving this card too!!!! Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

April said...

Perfect!!
I love what you have done with Charlotte!! Attitude galore!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute, dj! She does have 'tude and you worked it well.

Darlene said...

April, LOVE the sentiment!! So true. Your coloring is perfect.

MiamiKel said...

Hahahaha, omgosh, yes, this and driver's licenses, lol! WEll done, beautifully designed! x0x0

karen said...

OMG!!!!!!! Tihs is hilarious!!!!
I can't wait till it arrives!!

Lorie said...

LOL!! You did a wonderful job on Karen's challenge with this beauty! Yep! There's definitely some attitude with that image, and your presentation is fabulous!!

Michelle said...

So funny! I love it! The image and paper is perfect.